Sort by: Date | Popularity

mvq credit score Complaints & Reviews

mvq credit score - Pennsylvania, Philadelphia / I NEVER SIGN UP WITH THEM

Is

UNAUTORIZED CHARGERS, THEY CHARGE ME 3 TIMES $29.95 PLUS $4.00 AND I NEVER SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY WHEN I CALL MY BANK THEY HELP ME LOOKING FOR THE PHONE NUMBER, I CALLED ABOUT 5 TIMES AND NEVER CAN TALK WITH AN OPERATOR JUST FIND THE WEBSITE WHEN I OPENED THE PAGE WITH THE ID THAT THEY GAVE ME THE CREDIT REPORT ISN'T EVEN ON MY NAME.. I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND THEN I'LL CHANGE MY CREDIT CARD ISN'T FAIR THAT THIS COMPANIES STOLE MONEY IN THIS CASE I'M A SINGLE MOM WITH 3 KIDS AND A LOT OF BILLS.. PLEASE HELP ME... Date Type Description Withdrawals 08/16/2010 Purchase PURCHASE...

mvq credit score - New York / I signed for free score and I am being billed 19.98 a month for score that I never got-I want to stop the charges now.

Vi

I signed for 1 free credit score for a dollar-and find that I am being charged 19.98 a month for credit score-that I never got in the first place. I want to cancel this and be refunded for the 19.98. Now--------------------------- [email protected]

mvq credit score - California, El Cajon / continues to take money out of my account

Ro

I signed up to get my credit report for $1.00. I never received the report but MVQ Credit Score continues to take money out of my account in the amount of $29.95 a month. As of today MVQ Credit Score owes me $60.90. I want them to stop taking my money and give me back what they have stolen. These people need to be stopped.

mvq credit score - Colorado, Denver / Unauthorized charge

Ac

I wanted to get info on my credit score. Once I saw a charge of $29.95 a month I backed out. I did not authorize to charge on anything. I was charged $29.95 within a week.