Sort by: Date | Popularity

Moving On Up Complaints & Reviews

Moving On Up - Florida, Hollywood and Orlando / Damaged items and refusal to compensate

Up

The company inflicted damage at the point of pick-up during the move. Many (most) of the items moved were damaged during their transport (ripped leather on a couch, smashed supports on a coffee table, torn material on a chair, damage to a desk support, etc.). After several months of asking for compensation, they offered a very low amount of money and also refused to pay for some of the damage to my home. They told me to go to Home Depot and buy cheap supplies and repair the damage myself! A photo of one of chairs with torn leather is attached, as well as the broken support holding up a glass surface. I don't know how well they will reproduce herein.

Moving On Up / Fraud and scam

Da

They delivered my items on the correct day, but I never received a few items and most of my items were damaged. Here are the items I never received: Olevia 32' 720p LCD HDTV, Smith & Hawken welcome mat, Grooved frame silver wall mirror, 2 paintings one large the other medium size, and the glass top to my Malibu nightstand. Here are the damaged items: Broken glasses from Mikasa, plates & mugs, broken halloween decorations, toaster is dented & scratched, many items were dirty with black filth on them, wooden shelf is broken, tall fan is broken in half, tall jewelry box is destroyed, 1 mover...