Sort by: Date | Popularity

Momentum Direct / Amazon Diet Pills Complaints & Reviews

Momentum Direct / Amazon Diet Pills - Texas, Magnolia / Unauthorized charges!

Ka

I noticed a charge on my account that was unfamiliar and then I received these diet pills in the mail. I contacted them and they said that they would close my account but I never opened an account with them nor had I ever heard of them. My bank had to get involved and they got them to put the money back into my account but then they turned around and did it again so I had to go back to the bank. I ended up closing that account and opening a new one. It was such a mess. I have no idea how they got my information. As I said before, I never even heard of them. I threw the pills away unopened.

Momentum Direct / Amazon Diet Pills / Debiting account without my consent

Ju

I ordered a free trial (had to pay for shipping $2.74) of Amazon Diet Pills , the product never came and 17 days later, I find that my account has been debited (without my consent) for an additional $49.95 =$52.69 for NOTHING!! I am so upset, that this company has done this and from what I have researched on the internet I'm not the only one that has been ripped off. I called the number that was listed on the check they cashed and the person that answered (customer service) couldn't help me and gave me a different number to call. That number just rings and rings. No refunds no nothing. Stop this company from doing this to trustworthy people.

Momentum Direct / Amazon Diet Pills / Withdraw money from my bank account, within 4 days for different amount

Sa

I order a free trial of the Amazon diet pills. They ask for the bank information to pay the shipping charges with an electronic check, I gave them the info on 12/12/06. I did not receive anything. On 01/09/07 they deposit another electronic check for the mount of $49.95. I try to call and they answer and say that they do not have my name on file, as a customer... On 01/16/07 they deposit another electronic check for $58.95 . I called again and they said they found my name and they will cancel my account and send my a check. I have problem now with my bank they said I should close my account, anyhow they are investigating this company...