Sort by: Date | Popularity

Moghozi.mobi Complaints & Reviews

Moghozi.mobi / Wrongful use of people's names and cellphone nos

Zw
Oct 29, 2015

Some people misuse your site posting wrong information about ne.Posted my name and cellphone numbers on your site.I am now inundated with calls abd sms from your blog users.Can you please that information from your site or makes it possible for others to trace such culprits or remove such wrongful insulatibg abd destructive information about my person.

Moghozi.mobi / To destroy my family

Mo
Oct 18, 2012

(in4 ka mahoota sello wago ratana le thabang traya kgetha) I complain about htis words because someone who write this would like to destroy my family.Please delete it on social networks. or sent me the number that are sent this information to contact that are follows :[protected].Block that number on social networks

Moghozi.mobi / insulting adults and reveling other people's illness

Ab
May 20, 2012

I Like to relaunch the compliant about does people who are on moghozi in Moeding they insult my family, they say my mother is a witch?and they writing does things in a public social network and people at the location they are looking at my family badly.as also i'm taking this step because i like that site from Moeding under Limpopo Province to be blog because they don't know what a social network is for! does people insult people because they having a power to writer and being unknown they insult adult people day in day out as like does adult are their friends and also i'm...

Moghozi.mobi / bad language and unrespect of adult

Ab
May 02, 2012

I Like to compliant about does people who are on moghozi in Moeding they insult my family, they say my mother is a witch?and they writing does things in a public social network and people at the location they are looking at my family badly.b as also i'm taking this step because i like that site from Moeding under Limpopo Province to be blog because they don't know what a social network is for! does people insult people because they having a power to writer and being unknown they insult adult people day in day out as like does adult are their friends and also i'm taking other...

Moghozi.mobi / abusive use

Wa
Apr 19, 2012

This new social networking site has been created called moghozi . the problem is that no one knows who writes all these things and they start insalting people in the community that has no factuality, they call people names and swearing at them and the truth is that the stuff that these people are saying about other people are ruining there lives, it`s just utter nonsense. thank you

Moghozi.mobi / Insults to elders and lies disclose of people's illness statusess.

Di
Mar 23, 2012

All the pages in mogozi.mobi, click north west, click kgokgole that is where our parents are insulte.