Sort by: Date | Popularity

Model Quality Introductions Complaints & Reviews

Model Quality Introductions / Matchmaking services

Ji
Feb 23, 2017

I don't normally write reviews but I was a bit shocked to see a complaint on them here. I have tried many matchmaking services and none have provided matches that were even close to what I am looking for! THE ONLY MATCHMAKING COMPANY THAT DID >> WAS MQI! Whoever write this complaint must have been "unmatchable". Anyways, I have to say I could not be happier with the team over there and know that my next match maybe the dream girl i have been looking for!

Model Quality Introductions / MQI Inc.

Mq
Oct 13, 2016

Model quality introductions is a male owned executive matchmaking agency that pairs serious and upscale men to beautiful and intelligent women for long term relationships. Some reviewers will be upset, as our agency turns applicants away due to our strict aesthetic membership requirements- for both men and women. After 23 years, and 100, 000 introductions, we are doing things right! There are those who seek to slander our company, it's just the nonsense that competitors engage in. As an intelligent reader, we are sure that you will see through these non regulated insults. Our agency offers a...

Model Quality Introductions - California, Beverly Hills / Best Matchmaking Agency

Je
Apr 27, 2015

I am so thankful I trusted my girlfriend that encouraged me to join a matchmaking agency. I called around and most wanted thousands of dollars for me to join. Model Quality Introductions introduced me to their men in exchange for my introduction to my beautiful female friends. It was a match made in heaven! They are very professional, and truly care about finding you the perfect match. I was having a very hard time dating and felt very discouraged with online sites, but they guided me back into the dating world, and I was ready to give love another try. My third date lasted one year, then...

Model Quality Introductions - California, Beverly Hills / Service

Jo
Jul 29, 2014

Excellent service – I’ve been with Model Quality Introductions Quality Introductions seven months now as I signed up at the beginning of the year. They couldn’t be more helpful. The ladies I met were generally on target and the advice they gave me after being married 21 years divorced seven, has helped me open up, to the point that I was able to attract a great relationship into my life. For this assistance and personal growth I‘ve experienced, I will always be grateful. I would highly recommend Model Quality Introductions to anyone looking for a reputable company.