Sort by: Date | Popularity

Mochanin Complaints & Reviews

Mochanin - California, San Jose / Web site incompleted

Ka
Apr 16, 2014

Don't work with this company. I sign up with them because they said they have a lot of experience for my industry. I have embroidery and screen printing business. I paid the initial deposit. They built a beautiful home page. After several month, they said they are almost done with the site, and they want me to paid 90% of contract. After I paid them, I realized they have not done anything besides the home page. My money was stolen. Investigate how many negative reviews Mochanin got, before you sign up. I dispute the charged with them, but they said the contract is based on hourly basis, not by the % of completion.

Mochanin / Bad web developer

Fi

Wow well i just wanted to say that this has got to be the worst company ever to contract for web development. I hope this review will help others in avoiding the mistakes i have made by hiring this firm. Long story short, for a very high price they said they could get my company's site completed within a 5month period MAX.. Its been over a year now and still no completed site, Furthermore what has been completed i could have done myself with joomla and over a long weekend. So because of their incompetence i have chose to fire them and seek out other means of development. Still i am...