Sort by: Date | Popularity

MN Holding Financial LLC Complaints & Reviews

MN Holding Financial LLC / I invested and the owner stopped to inform me

Oct 18, 2015

I saw the advertisement of MN Holding Financial LLC. I was interested in it, because their program offered to invest money and after 60 days it was possible to earn huge amount of money. I also decided to try and for the first time I invested $1, 000. It was like a start for me. But it finished too bad, because they stopped to tell me what has happening with my investment. It 120 days ago and still nothing. Don’t trust to their advertisement.

MN Holding Financial LLC / The coach didn't return money, but continued to promote their project

Oct 18, 2015

I received the phone call from MN Holding Financial LLC. The business coach started to promote their project and offered me to try it. It was easy to earn money and blah-blah. But he was so persuasive that I decided to try. I have invested money and after 60 days the coach promised to return invested sum and what I have earned with them as well. But unfortunately, after 60 days and I got only bad news, but I haven’t believed them, because they have continued to promote their project.

MN Holding Financial LLC / Don't agreed to the services, they aren't real

Sep 20, 2015

I got the phone call from MN Holding Financial LLC. They offered me new websites, domain name and 12 months of free hosting services, but I needed to pay $260. It sounded too good to be true, and it wasn’t truth. It was big scam. They received my money and started to diddle –daddle. The deal was ease and couldn’t be accomplished within couple of days, but our deal was long and still has the continuation.