Sort by: Date | Popularity

Mint.com Complaints & Reviews

Mint.com / Financial planning

St
Feb 20, 2017

Mint.com is no longer a trustworthy or viable Financial Planning or budgeting application. It hasn't updated any of my accounts for FIVE DAYS and if you rely on a tool to pay bills, budget or manage your investments, this isn't acceptable! What's even worse is their lack of customer service, which has never been good but now is non existent. You cannot call, chat, email or contact them in anyway to register a problem you need fixed. I'm deleting my account and all my data immediately. Thank goodness there are other very good options you can choose but I have no respect for how Intuit dumped Mint.com and left them to spoil.

Mint.com / My checking accounts were not updating properly on their site

Ka
Oct 05, 2011

Mint started off very good. It updated me when my accounts were low etc... then after I became good and comfortable with using Mint, my checking accounts were not updating properly on their site. Due to this inaccuracy I ended up overdrafting on one of my accounts thinking that I had funds available. Now I have to grapple with the bank to try to reverse the overdraft fees I have incurred. My fault for carelessly trusting Mint.Com and not checking the bank website as I should have!! Now I am using google docs for budgeting :(...