Sort by: Date | Popularity

Ministry Of Health Complaints & Reviews

Ministry Of Health / payment NO.NK141

Ma
Jul 24, 2011

I have been submitting my complaints but you cannot respond to my emails. It seems this board is a scam to me. I have been trying for over five time but you can not show your concerns. Is the complaints Board hacked by these thieves ?My email address is: [protected]@yahoo.com. Answer me on this email address before I loose trust of the Board. Concerned Chelu Wisdom of Lusaka, Zambia.

Ministry Of Health / verification of payment NO.NK141

Ma
Jul 24, 2011

I received a SMS message from +[protected] on 07/06/2011 at 08:53am on my mobile phone & read as follows; ATT: You won 315, 000 pounds. Payment NO.NK141 (NOKIA UK PROMO). For claims email: [protected]@live.com &Tel +[protected]. After i sent an email, i received verifications forms with original British flags and coat of arms bearing the following address & name and portrait of an individual whom you may know. 2nd Floor Berkley Square House, W1J 6BD London, United Kingdom, Dr Anthony Floyd Tel +[protected] Email: nokia.[protected]@live.com Nokia Corporation UK Is it a scam or true & how is the competition conducted?