Sort by: Date | Popularity

Mini Credit Report Complaints & Reviews

Mini Credit Report - Virginia, Charlottesville / unauthorized charges

Le

I have an unauthorized charge of $14.95 in my checking account from mini credit report. I have no idea how that came about. I requested my free credit score and they ask for a credit card to get it and i did submit that information. It said that my card wouldn't be charged at all for the credit score. I didn't authorize anything to be taken out of my account.

Mini Credit Report - Georgia, Savannah / USING MY HOME PHONE NUMBER AS THEIRS

Kd

This company is using our home phone number 912-201-3282 on line for people to complain to. We have had numerous calls from people wanting to know why we take money from their accounts and had no idea until today that this is what was happening. This is a residence phone number not a Minicredit report number. I did get our number changed today with our carrier to stop the phone calls but wanted to let you know the nature of what was going on.

Mini Credit Report - California / Unauthorized taking out charges from my bank account

Vb

On the 2lst of each month this company takes out 9. 95. They were only authorized to take it out one time. Now they are taking out almost $13. 00 a month with out my authorization. I have tried to call and cannot ever get to talk to anyone. This is a real rip - off. The attorney general needs to put them out of business. I have read so many complaints until i don't know why something has not already been done! Who is the attorneyh general for california? Please let me know who to contact to get this stopped. This is stealing from all of our bank accounts, credit cards and anything else...

Mini Credit Report - Florida, Miami / Fraud SOLUTION! I FOUND IT!

Ve

I FOUND THE SOLUTION TO THE SCAM! FINALLY! I read many complaints on this site and shared the same problem of repeated charges on my credite card each month that I could not get off! i called my credit card company and asked them to investigate...in a manner of days...the solved it! I receieved a letter from the credit report company confirming my cancelation. Here's the proper information you need: [email protected] 866-883-3309 Try it and see if it works! If not call your credit card company and have them dispute the charge. They will solve it for you! GOOD LUCK!

Mini Credit Report / Unauthorized Charges.

Do

A couple months ago I had purchased a 3-in-1 credit report and paid the appropriate fees. Two months later, I am being charged $12.95 for something I didn't order. I noticed that this has happened to a lot of people since 2007. However, no one is showing any results from their complaints. I don't even know whom to contact to get these charges reversed. I guess I will start with my credit card company. Please let me know if anyone else has had this problem resolved.

Mini Credit Report / Charging my account without my permission!

Br

I can't find a contact number for this credit report agency to stop the monthly charges. Is this how they scam the public!!! People beware!