Sort by: Date | Popularity

Midwest Auction Galleries, Inc Complaints & Reviews

Midwest Auction Galleries, Inc - Michigan, Oxford / unprofessional company

Fi

The item came up for sale at auction and I was the high bidder. I even received the invoice days later, then they decided not to sell and fabricated a story that there was a mistake and someone on the floor was the high bidder. What a fake! I bid on the same item item months before and even though I bid 3 times higher, they still faked a "floor bidder". If they do not want to sell, get out of the business, instead of faking stories!

Midwest Auction Galleries, Inc - Michigan, Lapeer / Received a heavily damaged car with a bad title!

Ro

I purchased this car based on the following descriptors in the eBay listing: 1. Written description stating that the car is an all original car in excellent condition. The only damage noted was the tear to the convertible top and some flaking paint. 2. His eBay photos showing a very nice car with no damage. 3. Clear title. The problems that I have are: 1. The lower left front control arm shows recent heavy damage from having struck something. 2. The front end has been pulled out and all parts and trim between the fenders and forward of the engine ruined. 3. The right rear quarter panel i...