Sort by: Date | Popularity

Metropolis Model and Talent Management in Toronto scam Complaints & Reviews

Metropolis Model and Talent Management in Toronto scam - Ontario, Toronto / Metropolis Model and Talent Management scam

Be
Feb 28, 2013

ok so this lady name oliva V. started this agency after she got caught scaming with her previous agency called xcentric models. She is in a business center now and has changed her company name to Metropolis Model and Talent Management. Please do your research on her. You will find that she work for agency called M Models and created alot of complaint boards about them which were lies. I am currently with M and i will back up agency! I went to this agency last week and notice she was saying they have been opened for 2 years which is a lie. You can notice her blog has only 3-4 jobs in it. If you...

Metropolis Model and Talent Management in Toronto scam - Ontario, Toronto / scam artist

Ja
Jul 09, 2012

So the Scam continues /removed/ owners have opened up X-Centric Models and Talent Management. After couple of months scaming innocent people like me. They have opened up again. Please stay away from them !!! Beware of Metroplis models they are a scam, They are the former agency called /removed/ that I payed over 800.00 to be represented by, they not only took my money but also did not return any of my calls. After 3 months I went back to 2238 Dandas at West suite B103 NO ONE WAS THERE they had shut down. Now they are called Metroplis Models on 20 Bay st. Same agent/owner named Olivia and same guy with long hair named Arash now they recently moved again to 2 Bloor Street east.