Sort by: Date | Popularity

Merrywood Loans Complaints & Reviews

Merrywood Loans - England, West Sussex, Horsham / refunds

Ro
Mar 23, 2014

like many others 2x£69.95 taken from my bank...have had nothing but lies and abuse when pursuing my refunds for a loan that I never applied for...have complained to my bank, action fraud (it is consumer fraud), financial ombudsman and my local trading standards...am not going to let this go...advise all to complain in every shape or form In my case.They have breached their own TS &Cs ie all refunds Within 30 working days, only ONE fee shall be taken...total cowboys...

Merrywood Loans / Refund

Sa
Dec 12, 2013

On the 2nd November I had £69.75 taken from my account by merrywood loans. I have never authorised this transaction and having a nightmare trying to claim the money back. I have never experienced such discusting customer serivce in my life. The lady (idiot) who answered the phone told me she didnt care about my opinon on the customer service and told me to go away. I have now reported them to the financial ombudsman who is taking the appropriate action. This is very upseeting as I have a 1year old boy who needs milk and nappies. This has left me in a difficult situation.