Sort by: Date | Popularity

Merchant Services Complaints & Reviews

Merchant Services - California / fraud,scam rippoff,Fraud scam Luke D', Steve Cox, Richard Plotnikoff, transcendent one inc

Nov 19, 2012

these guys have been at it for years, if you do a google serch for transcendent one inc scam, you will see alot of stories of people these guys have complete ripped off, people that have worked for months with bounced payroll checks, Luke keeps finding ways to rebrand and use others names to scam like this new guy, Richard Plotnikoff, also look out for the Hignland Funding Group. they keep trying to put info out on themself to push these reveiws down the list

Merchant Services / They will not release my merchant money

Ma
Aug 15, 2012

First data is the merchant services company that services my business account for wells fargo bank. I received a levy from the board of equalization and subsequently had the levy released on 8/14/2012. The board of equalization faxed me the same document that they faxed to first data. I attempted to contact first data regarding the funds they are holding and got the run around, I contacted wells Fargo and they were not able to get anyone to advise them if they received the release or when they will release my money. It is ridiculous that there isn't a person that you can speak to nor does anyone call back. My business will close if they don't release the funds they are holding.

Merchant Services - Nevada / Secret Cancellation Clause

Le
Feb 3, 2012

Never, Never would I use Clear Choice Merchant Services again. Poor service, secret cancellation clause in contract, unreasonable decision makers. Clear Choice Merchant Services sent me a contract 2 years ago which I signed. When I tried to cancel this year, 2012, they told me that there was a 3 year cancellation clause which I had never seen or heard of! They presented 3 pages of small print that I did not sign and demanded payment. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau with the facts. They in turn took over $400 out of my bank account without my permission. Clear Choice Merchant...

Merchant Services - California, San Francisco / theft/no contact

In

Squareup is witholding over eight hundred dollars worth of credit card transactions belonging to me. The refuse to provide me customer support or address complaints. They claim to provide personal dedicated support to each customer complaint which is not true. Trying to get my funds from Squareup has been a complete nightmare.

Merchant Services / MIS INFORMATION

We

THIS IS MORE FOR INFORMATION RATHER THAN A COMPLAINT THE ONLY TIME THAT YOU GET SCREWED -RIPPED OFF- CHEATED, ETC.. IS IF YOU DON'T DO YOUR DUE DILGENT AND ASK QUESTIONS GET ANSWERS IN WRITING. I HAVE BEEN SALES REP FOR OVER 15 YEARS..NONE OF MY MERCHANTS EVER HAD ISSUES LIKE THE ONES I READ HEAR... MOST MERCHANTS ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING FOR NOTHING...WHEN SOME ONE OFFERS THEM THAT THEY GRAB AT IT REMEBR IF ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE..THAN IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO PRICE A MERCHANT .. UNFORTUNATELY THERE ARE SALES REPS WHO CHEAT PEOPLE..BUT THAT IS IN EVERY BUSINESS...READ...

Merchant Services - California, Salinas / DEPOSITS INTO ACCOUNTS

Go

I have doing business with Merchant Services since May of 2006. It never seems to fail that everytime I have a large deposit to be deposited into my business account, it doesn't happen. But when they want there money for FEES that are outrageous they don't have any problems in that department. I have sent endless hours and time trying to either track my monies or for them to find it. I finally had enough of their bull-### customer service crap, that I finally went with another company that I'm so happy with. My advice to someone who is just opening a business DON'T USE THIS COMPANY. YOU WILL HAVE MORE HEADACHES AND PAYING FEES THAT YOU PROBABLY CAN'T AFFORD!!! DISSATIFIED CUSTOMER FOR SURE!!!

Merchant Services / None

Cp

I have had nothing but the best experience from this company. I believe anyone complaining on this board is either a disgruntled ex employee, or even worse, a competitor that cannot handle their low rates and amazing customer service. I have been with them for years, and their lifetime warranty on equipment, and lowest rates guaranteed have always been honored. their sales reps are always available to assist, and their attention to detail surpasses any other company out there. I truly believe that a company with an A- with the BBB would not have this rating should these clearly unfounded...

Merchant Services - California / Trans One Fraud & Scam

Jo

Trans One Merchant Services is a scam. They have the highest cancelation fees in the industry. Ryan DeVitis & Russ McKelvy. Trans One makes their living by taking money from small businesses. This is not an upstanding company to do business with!

Merchant Services / Fraud and scam

Co

This company will tell you anything you want to hear. They will rip you off so they can make money. Rich Meeker and Joe Parisi are the worst. I did business with them and they are such good liars. They tell you are getting a wholesale rate but you are just paying for the lease. You can buy a new machine for $300-$400 INSTEAD OF PAYING FOR A 4 YEAR LEASE! Please do not do business with this company. Their employees are very deceiving. It's not even worth calling in to the number they give you. They will not answer or you might get directed to Jim Grant who knows nothing about the business. This is to help everyone out there, DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! THEY LIE BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE!!!

Merchant Services - California, Larkspur / Scam/Dupe

Pa

Be aware that when you get set up with this company and provide accounts for them, they'll retain the accounts and not pay you the residuals as they promise for all kinds of reasons. Also they have no benefits if they tell you they do. The amount they pay you up front is what you get which equals gas and lunch money lol!. Their scam? They get you to create several accounts and lock the merchants in and its their until you get frustrated and leave them. Then you'll suddenly realised you've made a huge loss as supposed to gain. READ YOUR CONTRACT! ASK QUESTIONS AND THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU BEGIN TO WORK- DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY!!!

Merchant Services / not with wells fargo but useing their logo

Di

beware! I recently started a biz and opened a checking acount with wells fargo bank. My banker told me to expect a call from their merchant services soon in order to set up for excepting credit cards in my biz. So in a few days I recieved a call from someone caiming to be with leaders merchant services. I asked" are you with Wells Fargo?" they said yes. So I did all the paper work assuming that I was doing biz with my bank-Wells Fargo. I never thought twice about the fact that they may be someone other than who they implied. All of their documents that they have you sign have the name Well...