Sort by: Date | Popularity

Membership Complaints & Reviews

Membership / bad service

Cy

I signed up the membership since October 2009. I'm not satisfied/ disappointed with the service provided by True Fitness management. It was indeed a beautiful pictures painted by the Manager when persuaded me to sign up the membership. But later, i need to make numerous call to find out about the promised deal I'm suppose to get. It was promised that I will have 5x Personal Trainer, appointment was fix but when i turn up, the trainer wasn't there. it was promise again they will get someone to call up but in the end no one call up. It happened twice. Promised that my introducer will...

Membership - New York, Brooklyn / Sneaky,Underhanded and dishonest business practices

Sh

I recnetly saw on the websiter for the grant express, where I can get a free cd rom about free governt money all I had to do was pay Shiping n Handling. The S&H was only $1.98 it seemed like a good deal so I decided to go ahead and order it. I wasvery very shocked hoever when a little over a week later $74.98 was deducted from my account by the grant exspress for a subscription to their web-site which I did not knowingly agree to. I will admit that I ordered the cd-rom but I was not aware at the time that, by doing this I was automatically agreeing to subscribe to the websites newsletter. A...

Membership / Removal ASAP

Ri

I have requested before that all my information be removed for your system ASAP. Also I've returned any CD's unopened that you have sent me. I would advise you to stop sending me anything related to you know!!! Don't send me threatening letters in the mail or you may be subject to law suit!! This problem should be taken care of ASAP..!! Acct. # 5055243190