Sort by: Date | Popularity

Medical Compensation Complaints & Reviews

Medical Compensation / Repeated phone calls about compensation for bladder sling/mesh.

Su
Aug 26, 2014

Receiving phone calls from East Indian sounding males who say they are from a medical company for compensation for bladder mesh surgery. I have been getting these phone calls off and on for the last two years. The calls can be several times a day to several times a month. The person asks about the surgery when you say no surgery they keep on talking and solicit personal information. I have had 22 phone calls in the last two weeks. Every time I ask to be taken off their call list and they say they will but the calls continue. Every time they state the name if the company which is mumbled and...

Medical Compensation - Michigan, Rochester Hills / Calls to my cell phone

Ru
May 28, 2014

I often (multiple time a week) receive phone calls from people with heavy accents claiming to be with the Medical Compensation Department. If I ask them to repeat the name of the company, they hang up on me. If ask to be removed from the calling list, they hang up on me, but then continue calling me. The few times I've listened a little way in it's been regarding birth control pills. The calls come from many different numbers, and are often now blocked. It has become a big nuisance. I am on the do not call list.