Sort by: Date | Popularity

Media Crawler Complaints & Reviews

Media Crawler - Alabama, owens cross roads / site not accessible

Ha
Aug 22, 2013

on google search for textbook download in pdf I was directed to this site for a fee of 49.95for 1 year usage to download books, and other media but days after this purchase I was unable to access the site and was also unable to contact company. I sent an email to the them which returned in seconds "mailer unknown"

Media Crawler - Colorado / Unauthorized charges

Rd
Jan 09, 2013

Have received a notice of charge by Avangate referring to some automatic renewal subscription from a company identified as Media Crawler. I do not and never have subscribed to any automatically renewed service through the internet. I have been unsuccessful so far to get resolution through either Media Crawler or Avangate. Although I do occasionally download documents and applications over the internet I ALWAYS uncheck any box that allows a company to automatically send product info. I suspect that Media-Crawler has used something like this to not only hide their "automatic subscription...

Media Crawler / Bait and Switch

Cj
Aug 22, 2012

Media Crawler Uses Unscrupulous Marketing Practices by CJ I can't believe what I encountered when searching for a manual in PDF format. I had a need to locate an original owner's manual for a device that I have to support at work. I was looking for a source for an original owner's manual for a Thermo-Ramsey model 10-301 belt scale integrator and in the Google results there was a website listed near the top of the search results "firstclass-downloads.com" showing a result for the manual that I needed. I followed the links and when I reached the download page I was prompted to pay a...

Media Crawler - Virginia / Refusal to Refund Money

Ky
Jun 16, 2012

On 04/25 I was browsing the internet for various scholarly documents. Once found, I was told I needed to sign up for access. I did not realize I had been redirected through subvertive advertising to a website that did not provide these documents. After signing up for the service I quickly realized my mistake. I saw that the search returned many copyrighted movies and other content, an example is "Avatar" the movie. I have since attempt several times to ask for a refund, the fact that I didn't use the service to download one thing and also that I did not feel safe using the program with...

Media Crawler - Colorado / nothing for the $30.00!!! Can't even search on the site. This is FRAUD!!!

Ma
May 16, 2012

I paid $30.00 for ability to search their site. After paying another page comes up and they want more money and there is no way to search or get past the "more money" page. I am sorry I ever paid. I want a refund and for them to stay away from my information. Can you help, please!!!???

Media Crawler - California, Cupertino / REFUND

Se
Apr 17, 2012

Dear. Dear avangate support team Hi. media-crawler have made an unauthorised charge from my account too. I have bought trial account on [protected]:40:41, but my trial will expire on April 17, 2012, they charged me $69.95 from my account . All e-mail for support service of canceling subscriptions returned. I have disabled auto renewal but they charged it anyway. My "order number" is [protected]. All this is very similar to theft. I need this money back. my name is Seung-Hun, SHIN Please check and refund.

Media Crawler - England, West Yorkshire / Unauthorised transaction

An
Apr 16, 2012

I purchased a 7 day trial from Media Crawler and they renewed my subscription automatically without my permission, and the automatic renewal costed me USD $83.24. I was not informed properly that it would be renewed and I believe this is dishonest and unclear for me as a consumer. And I cannot find anywhere online for me to cancel that purchase. My purchase number is [protected] and I would like a refund as I do not find its product useful and honest for me. Thank you very much.

Media Crawler / $ 69.95 fraud

Es
Feb 26, 2012

I signed on 8 February and 14 consumed me 69.95 dollars from my credit card without my permission and want it back