Sort by: Date | Popularity

mbtoutletonline.store Complaints & Reviews

mbtoutletonline.store / mbt shoes

Es
Aug 26, 2018

Bought a pair of mbt women's sandals for $94.00 and received a pair of beach shoes instead. We emailed back and forth. They told me that the factory person who made the mistake would get punished. That the owner was very tough. They offered 10% back. A total rip-off. Don't buy from them. The pictures are of what I ordered and the beach shoes are what I received.

mbtoutletonline.store / fraud shoes not the mbt outlet out of us but instead zeente co. ltd scam out of china

Ca
Jul 04, 2018

This store is absolutely a scam and I have reported them to FTC and MBT company as a fraud. They use the company's logo and photos of the actual shoes. They also say free shipping and free returns. Don't Buy It! They advertised advertised if they are out of the US but they are actually out of China. I ordered MBT sandals. They charged me more than was advertised and sent me extremely ugly sandals made from a company called FILA. When I ask for a refund they said I must spend $30.00 for the shipping to return the shoes I did not ordered to get my refund.