Sort by: Date | Popularity

MBI Probiller.com Complaints & Reviews

MBI Probiller.com - California, Burbank / unauthorized credit card charges

Ma
Dec 08, 2018

My debit card got charged by mbi probiller and I don't know why. I am requesting refund and info about the company that charged it. If I can't get a refund because it is some kind of auto billing it was a mistake on my part which i can accept. I would also like to know which company it is that is auto billing me so I can stop it. Also I would like to know which company so I can use the services if I don't receive the refund. The only device I have to use at this time can't access the Icloud email associated with this complaint account. [protected]@icloud.com. so if you could respond to my gmail account ([protected]@gmail.com) I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you very much for your time.

MBI Probiller.com / refusal to allow a supervisor to handle my issue

Bs
Dec 01, 2018

I have been billed for several months for something I have no idea what I'm being billed for. When I called and provided information, the customer service representative confirmed information that is not correct. The only thing correct is the state. When asked to speak with someone else in regards to my complaint they informed me a supervisor would not take my call and hung up on me. I called back and was told this was the fraud department. And they were able to handle every issue and supervisors were not needed. This person could not answer a simple question in regards to my question on my...