Sort by: Date | Popularity

Mayoneor Complaints & Reviews

Mayoneor / Shoes not match as I placed the order

Rv
Oct 02, 2016

Dear, i am v r waikar. 3 days ago i orderd below requirement of shoes... but as shown in order grey shoes i had order but physically i had got pink colour shoes ...so its my request to you give m as i orderd other wise i want to purchase some other atem against this, , , and also give m valuable feedback...also your phon is not working so kindly give m your no. i am waiting for your reply i have mail 3 times ..but from your side i am not getting valuable reply..if u ignore m.. i must complaint to consumer forum..on Order ID OID387278 Order Date Sep 22, 2016 12:27:04 PM Shipping...

Mayoneor / Wrong product

Ta
Sep 29, 2016

i have got wrong product. The shoes which i have got is totally different from my order. i paid RS. 899 at the time of delivery of the product. but when i open the box, im shocked to see the wrong product. please replace my order or refund my money . my contact no. [protected]

Mayoneor / About running shoes (They displayed one product and delivered the worst quality product)

Pr
Sep 28, 2016

They displayed one product and delivered the worst quality product which is not even matching the color or the size. I was send email on its website and there's no proper response from them and the email ID is which I send email is [protected]@gmail.com My Product Id is OID388439 and this has been Booked on Sep 15, 2016 Sep 23, 2016 12:22:38 AM and Delivered on Sep 26, 2016 Afternoon when I was in college, product was collect my sister and paid amount of the product but she couldn't check the product was properly or not that time when it was delivered but evening I come into The Home and checked...

Mayoneor / Product id is oid380690 complaints against product different from the description

Su
Sep 28, 2016

Dear Concern Team, My Product Id is OID380690 and this has been Booked on Sep 15, 2016 4:26:05 PM and Delivered on Sep 18, 2016 2:26:05 PM but I have received a product that is totally different from the description and as well as one shirt is dirty This is Actual Product:- This is I have received:- Dirty One:- I would like to request you kindly replace the product with actual or resend the amount. I shall be very thankful to you for your support. TnR Sushil Pandey Help Ever Hurt Never [protected]

Mayoneor / Clothing - order ID:OID383397

Ra
Sep 22, 2016

They displayed one product and delivered the worst quality one's not even matching the colour or the size. Called so many times and there's no proper response from them and the website i purchased was "http://www.Mayoneor.com/contact" I tried to check the review on google for the above website but i failed to confirm it because there's no review on them to alert. Please block this spam* user & website so there won't be others a prey. Their contact info: email -- > [protected]@gmail.com Telephone- 011-[protected] /[protected] Please do the need and youcan contact me [protected]@gmail.com Thank you so much Clement