Sort by: Date | Popularity

Mattress Mart Complaints & Reviews

Mattress Mart - Ontario, Ottawa / Sagging mattress 1 year old

Vi
Jul 21, 2014

I am writing on behalf of my good friend Karen who is very ill with cancer, She bought her new mattress about a year ago from Mattress Mart and it is defective and sagging. She is in extreme pain and cannot cope with this defective mattress and cannot get a good nights sleep which is crucial for her recovery. She contacted Mattress Mart who sent over a technician to inspect her mattress. They told her it was normal wear and tear and would not give her a replacement mattress. She cannot afford to throw it out and buy a new one, as she cannot work in her condition. Is there anything she can do to get Mattress Mart to take responsibility for their defective merchandise?

Mattress Mart - Ontario, Ottawa / Damaged Home

Xn

I purchased a mattress from the Mattress Mart superstore on Colonnade Rd in January 09 and had them deliver it which went smoothly. A month or so later, I decided to upgrade to a larger size which wasn't a problem because of their 60 day sleep guarantee. Now, the house is brand new and has hardwood flooring at the top of the stairs leading into each bedroom. When the delivery guys came, they removed the old mattress and box spring, then brought the new ones in. Unfortunately for me, the delivery guys left a 12 inch scar on my hardwood that I did not notice until left. It was after their...