Sort by: Date | Popularity

Master Iron Designs Complaints & Reviews

Master Iron Designs / Scam

Ae
Jun 16, 2011

I ordered a door from MEL .BIG MISTAKE ?.He will not answer the phone or return my calls". I was at the Dallas Home and garden show this year can across Master Iron Design and Mel Soto !.They talked a good game and had a very nice display set up/. but let me tell you he is a conman he got my deposit check and i have not been able to get in touch with them since that I should have done my home work on them '.Mel told me that he would not charge me tax if i dint pay with a credit card now i know why ".He cant not take them /.I did some checking his credit card merchant account has been closed due to improper use!

Master Iron Designs / Do not do business with them

Ta

I have been trying to get in touch with Mel Soto and Master Iron Designs ref the installation of my door for sometime. He took 50% for a deposit of $1500.00 he wanted 70% but I refuse to pay that much, now he has disappeared none of his sales people seem to Know where he is or cannot reach him either the other person JR Soto on his web page hung up on me when I call him then a female answered said she did not speak English, I have left message on his wife cell also 09-2009