Sort by: Date | Popularity

Be
May 26, 2011

Martin Worldwide / Fraudulent credit claims

Va

Mailing Lists Company - Martin Worldwide www.martinworldwide.net They pressure sold me on a list of names to use in my business. I paid with a check they did not deliver the product as agreed and when I called to cancel they did not answer or call me back! Not knowing if they were legitimate or not I stopped payment. One month later they called wanted me to buy more!! Six months after that they said pay or they will report on my credit! They use intimidation and threats to buy something I never received. How can they do that - we have little power to prevent fraudulent credit claims.