Sort by: Date | Popularity

Martin Wireless LLC Complaints & Reviews

Martin Wireless LLC / cell phone purchase/selling

Ma
Aug 01, 2017

Sent and sold cell phones back in FEBRUARY to Martin Wireless and have still not received payment from them. They never pick up phone calls and return emails weeks later. DO NOT TRUST THIS BUSINESS!!! They said they lost our cell phones but that they would still send us a check. However we have still NOT received anything from them, and that was 2 weeks ago. Ryan Martin and Nicholas Irvin are the "owners" of the company. Please do not trust them/do business with these people.

Martin Wireless LLC - New York, New York / Bad services

Ja
Jul 04, 2014

Martin Wireless LLC is a very bad agency which is situated in Beaverton, Oregon Mr Ryan Martin is the head of this company and here is the complete details of this company are www.martinwirelessllc.com and is [protected] l [protected] The customer service of this company is super bad! I informed them I will give same reviews at reliable sites then they started threat me by emails., Late response and rude manner. I don't recommend anybody to use their services. They even ignore your safety and trouble that you may encountered. No reply from email, long hours waiting and...