Sort by: Date | Popularity

Mario Michele Studio Complaints & Reviews

Mario Michele Studio - New Jersey, Hoboken / no album

El

NO ALBUM-NO CALLS BACK I WON THE JUDGEMENT IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT BUT THEY STILL WON'T GIVE ME THE MONEY BACK OR THE ALBUMS

Mario Michele Studio / Beware

Te

My now husband and I booked Mario Michele for our wedding one year in advance. In that time, we made many payments and were contacted regularly to do so. Like they were starved for money! When it came time to make the final payment, I got nervous. They had just decided to move from Ridgewood to Hoboken in what seemed to be overnight, and we had recently seen what happened with Celebrations and thought it might not be a good idea to pay in full BEFORE we received services. It just seemed sketchy. But, I had signed a contract and was obligated to do so. So, we did, and were very nervous about...

Mario Michele Studio - New Jersey, Richwood / Bad service

Va

Mario Michele Studio were contracted to provide photo and video services on our wedding day-July 7th 2006. They were paid in full prior to our wedding day. Of the total $7400 paid up front $1850 was considered payment for our wedding video. We still don't have it. We have made several attempts to contact them in the last year. They continue to make excuses or simply don't return our phone calls. It's been over two years. We want our video and at this point feel we should be reimbursed for part of our fee.