Sort by: Date | Popularity

Mariner Finance Complaints & Reviews

Mariner Finance / They froze my account and didn't want to listen to me

Re
Reviewer75886 on Jan 15, 2016

I have missed one payment and the company Mariner Finance did very terrible thing. They have frozen my account on the next day. As well as I tried to explain them that I will pay next month for two month and I would miss any payments then, but they didn’t want to negotiate and prepared all documents in order to send them to the court. I am shocked and I have no money. I feel desperate, please help me.

Mariner Finance / I couldn't check the history of payments

Re
Reviewer51548 on Nov 7, 2015

I got the phone call from Mariner Finance and the rep asked me to pay for the bill. I asked if they could send me the coupon and he told me ok. But I got the letter that the payment hasn’t been done, so I couldn’t get coupon. Also, they advised me to schedule the payments in advance. But I refused, because I didn’t trust them and I couldn’t check the history of payments on their website. It was very strange, but the page with history and payments was blank.

Mariner Finance / It is fraud

Jo
Jose Schreiner on Feb 5, 2013

Mariner Finance said I need to pay 850 euro for the papers. I paid and then they said me to pay the tax on 375 euro and I paid 335 euro. Then they gave me the account but I needed to pay the transfer cost of 4400 euro. I start thinking that it is fraud as I get no services but pay more money every day.