Sort by: Date | Popularity

MAPWIRES.COM Complaints & Reviews

MAPWIRES.COM / Fake info and impossible to reach the company

Da
Nov 15, 2014

Scam, scam, scam. I checked my balance recently and found out that the company MAPWIRES.COM took $13 from me. I have no idea for what. I went to their website and checked the contact info, but it was completely useless, ‘coz the phone number and email address were fakes. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

MAPWIRES.COM / Fake charges and impossible to contact the rep

Cu
Nov 03, 2014

Attention!!! The website www.MAPWIRES.com is real rip off. I haven’t authorized any payments. I got the card statement and it turned out that they started to charge me couple of weeks ago. I didn’t notice it before. I tried to contact them, but all agents were busy. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

MAPWIRES.COM / Fraudulent charges and no contact info

Da
Oct 27, 2014

I checked my account and it turned out that the company www.MAPWIRES.COM charged me for $12.99. I have no idea why unknown for me company took such sum from me. I searched for the contact info, but found nothing. I cancelled my card, ‘coz I was afraid that they would take more money from me. They are liars and scammers, so be careful and better avoid them. As well as post comments about your experience with them.