Sort by: Date | Popularity

Malone heat and air Complaints & Reviews

Malone heat and air - Tennessee, Chattanooga / Defective air unit

Do
Mar 30, 2012

Malone heat and air review I hired Malone Heat and Air to do a 3 Trane installation on my property in 2008. One unit for each level. The job was done over the course of a year. The lowest level required new duct work. I bought 3 14 seer Trane units plus installation at the cost of over 20k. The installers on the first unit were professional and did a good job. Recently in the 3rd year of service the unit blew a capacitor. I combined a service call on all 3 units with this repair. The part was covered under warranty and the technician was called out for service of all 3 units but charged me $60...

Malone heat and air - Tennessee, Chattanooga / rip off

Sa

I have a problem w/ my heat i called this company to get fixed. they sent out a kid that did not know what he was doing to look at my unit and when he tryed to fix it just made it worse the next day . so i called and the so called service girl was so rude she said i need to speak with the onwer and i ask her to put him on the phone she then told me he was to busy right then and would call me, i her how they run a business thay way, and her answer was privately owned had it privileges and hung up . take it from me DO NOT CALL THESE PEOPLE.