Sort by: Date | Popularity

LUXE Destination Weddings Complaints & Reviews

LUXE Destination Weddings / booking and reservations

Yu
Jul 16, 2019

I am very unhappy with the service I have been provided. This last transaction was unacceptable and not approved. Asma Shaikh is assigned as my travel agent. I had several conversations with her regarding final totals before the last payment was due. Apparently she also calculated wrong. I made the final Payment. One week later she tells me she under charged me by 917.00 . I was very upset to know that your my travel agent but you do not have the numbers correct. I paid her the 917.00 on July 5, 2019. Your mistake makes it my issue (How). I check my account and find out that she has went into my account and charged another $68.32 with out notifying me at all . That is fraud!

LUXE Destination Weddings - Ontario, Toronto / Trip to Mexico

Re
Jan 20, 2016

Hi there, I would like to provide you with as much detail as possible, but what my complaint boils down to is emotionally, physically and mentally exhausting. Luxe has booked a trip to mexico for my best friends wedding for April, our final payment was pushed to January 18. From the beginning I had trouble with communication and questions with the staff there, including sierra. she has been helpful and accommodating when I can get her on the phone. My final payment boiled down to 4pm on January 18th. she was on the phone with sunwing and me saying my credit card didn't go through. I...