Sort by: Date | Popularity

Lumera Complaints & Reviews

Lumera - Florida, Palm Coast / False advertisement

Di
Sep 22, 2014

I ordered Lumera Eye Cream for what was supposed to be a "free trial, pay only $4.95 s/h". After being told about their bait-and-switch practices, I refused delivery when the shipment arrived. Then, my bank statement showed a $65.75 charge for the product. When I called, I was told that they have no proof that I refused shipment. They said that their "terms" are to charge for the product if it is not returned. I saw this nowhere on their ad. A free trial is a FREE trial, not charged two weeks after delivery (I received and refused delivery on August 4th, 2014; the bank charge posted to my...

Lumera / fraud

Je
Jun 25, 2014

As others have stated here, this company offers a free sample and asks only for shipping and handling charges of 5.95, then they go ahead and bill for in excess of $100.00 to your credit card without any authorization. They sent me an email thanking me for 2 orders I never made. I tried to respond but their email address can't be responded to. My credit card company gave me two phone numbers. They and I have been put on hold for days. The company is apparently based in Moldovia. They have no real contact information online. The product is also total crap.

Lumera / Their terms and conditions are fake

Dj
Apr 05, 2014

I ordered free trail product from the company Lumera. I paid only for postage. After several days the company offered me to try eyes cream, which also was only for $5.99. I ordered this cream, but after 4 days, the seller charged me for $145. I contacted them and they refused to return money, because in terms and conditions it was mentioned that I needed to send the order back within 15 days. I searched for this info, but the website didn’t provide it. Please, post your comments if you have the same situation.