Sort by: Date | Popularity

L&T Infotech Complaints & Reviews

L&T Infotech / Larsen & Toubro Infotech Very Very Worst Criminal Activities Against on the Former Employee.

In
Dec 26, 2014

Respected Sir / Madam, Subject: Larsen &Toubro Infotech Company IT Director (V.K Magapu)Very Worst Criminal Activities Against on the Former Employee (Baskaran Paramasivam). Larsen & Toubro Infotech IT Director V.K Magapu is a psycho person. My Name Baskaran Paramasivam. My Age is 33. I have completed my Education BCA and MCA. I (Baskaran Paramasivam) Worked for L&T Infotech June 2011 To July 2012. Employee Name: Baskaran Paramasivam Employee ID: 297080 Employee E-Mail ID: [protected]@lntinfotech.com Before I (Baskaran Paramasivam) Joined the L&T Infotech Company, I Worked for Solid Solution...

L&T Infotech / Fraud forgery harassment

Em
May 25, 2014

Hello - This has more details of my complaint posted already. In first part of year 2012, while I was in an assignment, L&T Infotech insisted me to get transferred to USA as Sr. Business Development Manager. They processed my L1A visa and scheduled my travel to USA on 05 May 2012. All of a sudden, around 3rd May 2012, Mr. VK Magapu the then CEO of the Co urgently called for a meeting with me on 04 May 2012 and cancelled my assignment without assigning any logical reasons. But in the following week, I was offered a consulting assignment by the company, the management was pressuring me to take...

L&T Infotech / Visa fraud

Em
Jun 26, 2013

Sharing my experience with this fraud co. While I was in an assignment in India, I was offered a key assignment in USA, the co processed a higher category visa, booked my tickets, I have vacated my apartment. But a day before the fly out date, the sadistic former CEO of the co cancelled my assignment without assigning any logical reasons. When I have demanded an explanation for this action, I was harassed to quit. Firstly, L&T Infotech has done fraud practice on my earlier USA & UK visas, I tend to think that i was put in trouble because I raised concerns over their fradulent visa practice. I now filed a complaint with immigration authorities..