Sort by: Date | Popularity

LPC Complaints & Reviews

LPC - California, Mission Viejo / Licensed?

Sd
Jul 30, 2014

I have a few questions for anyone out there? How can a "company" process home loan modifications without being licensed in California? In other words if I live in California and I make phone calls to distressed homeowners and guarantee them a modification on their mortgage and charge them OVER a thousand dollars and do nothing.. I can get away with it? I can keep their money? Is it legal for them to have me have my daughter (who is a minor) sign a "rental agreement". I live in Pennsylvania and I have been making as many phone calls and sending as many emails that I can think of. Anyone out there with some advice and suggestions, PLEASE respond to this post!!

LPC - California, Los Angeles / reclamo

Hi

En el 2008 agarre una membresia con dicha compañia en la cual me hizo un cobro automatico aproximadamente de 200 ahora que intento comunicarme con dicha compañia resulta que los numero de telefono que tienen han sido desconectados he tratado de buscar (1800 8156952) medios para poder contactarlos los cuales han sido inutiles, ya que segun esta membresia me era valida hasta el 2012. Quisiera y me pudieran ayudar a ver que puedo hacer en este caso ya que no me llego ni una sola notificacion referente algun cambio de telefono y direccion de esta compañia.

LPC - Oregon, Beaverton / they are no good

Ti

One person said that the poeple that work for then have no sence. WEll the poeple that work in there call center in beaverton oregon. where all good poeple. we worked verey hard at are jobs. and needed are jobs just like every one dones. but on SEPT 5th 2009 WE ALL WHENT TO WORK AND LPC HADE CLOSED THERE DOORS ON US. SO ABOUT 60 GOOD POEPLE HAD NO JOB. SO IF I WAS TO SAY DO NOT GET THIS CARD BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW THERE EVEN OPEN. AND THE PAY CHECKS BOUNCE THE A ROBER BALL. BUT TO SAY WE NEW WHAT WAS GOING ON THAT IS NOT TRUE THANK YOU AND I AM SOORY WHAT LPC DO TO YOU ALL AND TO ALL OF US THAT WORKED THERE.

LPC / ripoff

Rh

THIS IS THE WORST MISUSE OF THE U.S.POSTAL SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED!!!I RECIEVED A SOLICITATION FROM LPC...8500.00 CREDIT LINE. I CHECKED IT OUT, CALLED LPC, THEY EXPLAIN THAT THEY ARE A COMPANY' SIMILAR TO FINGERHUT."...RIGHT. THEY ADVISE YOU THERE ARE SOME INITIAL FEES, , , BUT THEY CAN DEBIT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, IF YOU CHOOSE TO BECOME AN" EXCLUSIVE MEMBER". THAT YOU MAY CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR MIND WITHIN 3-5 DAYS. AS WELL, YOU WILL RECIEVE A CATALOG WITHIN 7-10 DAYS, ALLOWING YOU TO BE CERTAIN THAT THIS IS A FINE SOLID REPUTABLE COMPANY...RIGHT...WELL FORGET YOU MAKING A DECISION...

LPC - California, Sacramento / Scam me out of my money.

La

I happen to look on this web site of 50 complaints about this company called "LPC". And I had already gave them 79 dollars. I'm going to cancel my banking account, close it out and open another.If I don't they will take out 120 more later. Thank you for having a web site like this for the cosumers. Then, LPC, had mailed me another one a week later to my Po Box. And it had a different fake card number on it. At first I thouhgt -this can't be real. ( Until i looked on this web site and then i found out it wasn't real. PEOPLE STAY AWAy!!! If you get one in the mail cut it up!!!I never recieved the book or card... LPc yuo are a fake/scammer!!!

LPC / Bad service

Ja

I got this lpc credit card in the mail today but I didn't seem to understand how I was approved when they didn't know anything about me. But i don't have a bank acct so I wanted to know how i got approved when evryone else turned me down. My boyfriend is very paranoid which is a good thing in my case because he wanted to know the catch so i called the activation # and when I told them i had no bank acct they said send $45 dollar money order and they will send a new "Elite" card with a lower limit of $4500 he immediately told me to cut it up. So i came online to check it out and...