Sort by: Date | Popularity

Look Rich For Less Complaints & Reviews

Look Rich For Less - New York, New York / Rolex Watch

Ki

I ordered a fake Rolex watch from the look rich for less website, and payed by MasterCard. There was no confirmation of the order, so I emailed them for confirmation, and was given an order number and expected date to receive the order. After the date passed, I again contacted them. Then, they told me that the order had been returned as undeliverable. There was no mistake on the delivery address, so I asked them to cancel the order and refund my money. Since then, I have had no response to my emails. I emphatically encourage avoid having any dealings with this company.

Look Rich For Less / Charged and never received the order

Ka

I placed an online order for a Christmas gift for my mother. My credit card was charged that day under the name 'LookRichForLess' I then received an email from a gmail account advising a 'order number' and that my order would be received in 7 days. The site does not allow you to log back in, they do not have a phone number to contact and they do not answer any emails. My order has not been received as of yet. While I understand it's the holiday season a reputable merchant would respond after receiving 9 emails asking for a status. I wish I had seen this site with other warnings prior to ordering! I have now lost quite a bit of money.

Look Rich For Less - Texas / inferior product

Ta

I ordered 4 replica rolex watches from this company. They are terrible. The watches do not keep time. I have to reset them every day. I would spend my money elsewhere. The company doesn't repsond to questions. When I initially ordered two watches, they sent me an e-mail telling me that the transaction was unsuccessful. I re-ordered. Guess what? In less than a week, they sent another e-mail saying that the order would be shipped. I sent them an e-mail back and they ignored it, so here I have 4 watches and none work.

Look Rich For Less - New York, Garnerville / scam

Le

I placed an order for a rolex daytona ss white dial, 3 days passed, and I was trying to touch basis with this site beacuse never received any confirmation #, just an email with the charges, so I called costumer serv. several times with no results, email them and they never answer it, this look rich for less take your money and dont send the items, this is a scam, a ripoff dont buy anything from this ghost website.