Sort by: Date | Popularity

Lonelymilf.co.uk Complaints & Reviews

Lonelymilf.co.uk / dating site

Al
Alexander Wallace on Jun 6, 2018

This site is a total scam, at £10 for seven messages it's a total rip off, full of fake"ladies" looking for fun and hook ups, but the second you actually suggest meeting up, the reply is always the same, we need to get to know each other first, let's just stay on here chatting for a while as I only feel safe and secure on this site. Why bother going on site claiming to be gagging for sex and a hook up if you actually don't want to? The whole thing is a con and despite many attempts to unsubscribe, it won't let me.

Lonelymilf.co.uk / Loss of service and no support

Je
jeffw19 on Jan 30, 2017

Hi I have been having issues with lonelymilf.co.uk for around two months now. I have been using the contact us page in the website and had no reply about the security on the site. I logged on today to find my entire history has been removed, have sent repeated emails to lonelymilf.co.uk and no reply, I contacted Epoch which is the authorised seller for the website and they have been useless, supplying me with email addresses that do not exist. I have done a search on the website owners which comes back as s&p leisure entertainment 483 Green Lanes London N13 4BS United Kingdom. I need some advice about...

Lonelymilf.co.uk / Fake dating site

Ri
Rick Tyler on Nov 27, 2016

Don´t be fooled all of the profiles on the site are fake. Everyone is supposedly looking for some fun, however if you pass on your number of email address or try and setup a meeting every profile answers along the lines, if you don´t mind can we chat on here a bit longer until we get to know each other. At a pound a message no genuine profile would want to keep chatting. So don´t be sucked in like a sucker.

Lonelymilf.co.uk / fake accounts

An
annoymous1989 on May 10, 2015

They have set up an account that is using my photograph!! I most certainly did not create the account and this is making my life hell at the minute I am under enough stress as it is without them ignoring my request to shut down the account! I pray I get this sorted soon!

Lonelymilf.co.uk / Emails I sent are left without reply.

Mu
mug on Jun 22, 2013

I think I got scammed. I paid 80 bucks to lonelymilf.co.uk and have never heard anything since. i had all kinds of girls wanting to meet me. But now I got no one anymore and the emails I sent are left without reply.