Sort by: Date | Popularity

Lone Star Pet Lodge Complaints & Reviews

Lone Star Pet Lodge - Texas / Misinformed

Mo

We used this facility several times for boarding and only a couple of times for grooming. The last visit was very disappointing. We only needed an overnight stay for our dog and was informed by the phone rep that it was available. They didn't mention that a minimum 2-night stay was required so we nearly broke our necks trying to return to p/u our dog before close. I had to beg my mother who lives 30 min away to pick him up. My dog's 1 day supply of food was returned to my mom along with the receipt. I called the facility the next day morning to inquire about the food. The phone agent...

Lone Star Pet Lodge - Texas, Missouri City / Refuse to refund my money

Va

Don't support Lone Star Pet Lodge. They demanded a deposit up-front to make a reservation for boarding our dog. I made a reservation early one morning based on a recommendation from another kennel. Later that day we drove to the business to check it out. It was extremely noisy and the staff were non-responsive and apathetic. We cancelled our reservation the same day but they refused to give us a refund. There are much better choices in the Houston area.