Sort by: Date | Popularity

Loan Zoo Complaints & Reviews

Loan Zoo / Refund

Na
Jun 11, 2014

I would like to warn people NOT to use this loan company they took £59.99 out of my account I asked for a refund which I had to print a form out and send back to them on the email they sent they also mentioned them keeping £5 for the admin fees but when they put the money back into my account I was £27 short!!! This may not seem a lot but to me at this time is a lot as I have ha over £400 taken out my account which is my rent money, when I finally got hold of customer services they told me they only refund half the money even though I still have the email to say they...

Loan Zoo / non authourized fee taken from my bank.

Ga
Apr 16, 2014

On the 11/03/14 www.loanzoo.co.uk took £44.99 out of my account. This was not authorized, I have not been looking for any financial help of any kind, so I know this was not my doing. Apparently they can get your details from other companies, which still baffles me as how the hell did they get my details when I hadn't been after a loan. I have called them countless times on [protected], I did get through to an adviser once and was told Id get a refund form sent to me ( this was 4 weeks ago), I still have no form. I then sent a recorder delivery letter asking for my money back...

Loan Zoo / Taking money when i had know idea who they are

Pa
Mar 31, 2014

This company took money from account of 44.99 never heard of them and requested a refund which was promised that they would return my money minus 5 admin fee, they date came and went that they said they would return the money, and now no one will answer the phone or the many many emails that I have sent, I think its disgusting that they have the right to take my money without permission and then basically refuse to return it. Does anyone know what I can do to get my money that they took.

Loan Zoo - England, Buckinghamshire, Milton keynes / Money taken from my account

Rh
Mar 31, 2014

Hi my name is Rhys Simpson I have had money taken from my account of which was 44.99 on March 2014 I have also emailed twice about this to loan zoo and had no reply I would like my money refunded ASAP as I am now in debt with my bank and may rent which I cannot afford and to be honest taken money from people who look for loans is very wrong clearly these people need financial help for some reason and charging them to use the site should not be aloud and also the fact that the money was taken within a week of using the site also is not good how are people like our selves ment to pay the charge of the site and pay back a loan please could some one contact me on sorting out a refund please thank you

Loan Zoo / taken money from my account

Fa
Feb 10, 2014

My name is faye tolland and I'm making a complaint about this company loan zoo.co.uk as they debited £39.99 from my bank account I' eve never heard of these people before and I sure did 'nt give them permission to take this money fro my account as it was my daughter's money. i'm really not happy with this and would like someone to get in touch with me to resolve this matter thank you