Sort by: Date | Popularity

Loan-Options.net Complaints & Reviews

Loan-Options.net / Charged me without permission

De
Dec 17, 2011

not even sure i actually even signed up with these think its more to do with FLM they have been constantly texting and emailing me asking if i still want the loan but then today i had a email saying that loan brokers have 'successfully' debited my account, then when i tried to ring them it said there was nobody in the office at the moment...i want my money back i have 3 kids and im on benefits, really cant afford this!

Loan-Options.net / Rip off

Ch
Sep 22, 2011

After trawling the internet for a loan, my account has been 'raided' twice for so-called 'fees' that I did not authorise, If i had of done so, I would done it on my pay date. In th end I ended up £100 worse off! I was broke to start with and after looking for help ended even worse off

Loan-Options.net / Unathorised debits

De
Sep 20, 2011

This scamming company took money from my account claiming they were going to get me a loan.They even text me to follow my application via their website www.loanoptions .net or call them on [protected] if I had any queries. Upon loging on, I could not find my tracking info or any relevant info. Upon calling them on their premium number, you are kept in a queue, or on hold until you give up.KEEP AWAY FROM THEM!!