Sort by: Date | Popularity

Liz Claiborne Complaints & Reviews

Liz Claiborne - New York, Syracuse / spam

Jo

The above listed Liz Claiborne site will not quit sending me emails. They do not have an "unsubscribe" bottom anywhere on their site. You have to find -- not easy -- a special page where you can write a message. I have in this way asked to be unsubscribed three times so far, and I have received 3 replies promising to stop sending their mailouts. However I get about one a day, sometimes more. This has gone on for almost 2 months. A company does not make friends by sending mail to people who have asked to be taken off the mailing list. Can you get through to somebody there? Why don't they have an unsubscribe button up front, which they will honor?

Liz Claiborne / Unreliable sizes

Bf

After wearing Liz clothes for many years, I'll offer a thought as to one reason why their products are falling out of favor. My size medium purchases today [2 henley tops] will have to be exchanged for at least larges and i haven't gained a pound. Liz sizes have always been _v. Reliable_ and this is annoying; especially for those of us who do considerable catalog shopping. Try on those fall/winter clothes!