Sort by: Date | Popularity

Living Media India Limited Complaints & Reviews

Living Media India Limited / FALSE ASSURANCE OF FREE GIFT

Ps
psshnkr on Sep 19, 2014

I subscribed for INDIA TODAY for 1 year.While enrolling they promised me to send me ADIDAS TRAVEL BAG as a free gift within 10 weeks.I enrolled on 14/04/2014.My Sub.No.ITE455095.Even after complaining with their portal WE CARE, I just received a verbal assurance via phone.I wonder whether this is a false promise just to attract more subscribers.Who hears the lame voice like me against powerful media house like Living Media? Shankar P.S. ITE455095 Mangalore psshnkr@gmail.com 19/09/2014

Living Media India Limited / Living Media India Limited in dubious business

In

24-03-2010 Dear Sir / Madam, This is to inform you that on Telemarketing I was called by the caller on my mobile that he is calling from M/s. Living Media India Limited (Living Media India Limited is a media conglomerate based in New Delhi the publisher of India Today) and on a lucky draw by India Today Book Club, among 50, 000 people only 5 persons have been selected for a Home Theatre System of Philips (model 0022) (DVD with USB port with Recording facility) worth Rs. 7598 including a Reebok classic wrist watch worth Rs. 2599, 2 days free stay and any five star hotels in any place in India...

Living Media India Limited / NON RECEIPT OF ORDERED PRODUCT

DEAR SIR/MADAM, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I BOOKED A HOME THEATRE SYSTEM OF PHILIPS WORTH RS.7598(including gift voucher from suraj diamond jewellers worth RS.20000) ON 8TH FEBRUARY WITH LIVING MEDIA INDIA LIMITED(Living Media India is a media conglomerate based in New Delhi, India.Living Media India Limited is the publisher of India Today).I WAS INFORMED BY THE CALLER THAT HE IS CALLING FROM INDIA TODAY.THE PHONE NUMBER IS 911203009400.I MADE THE PAYMENT VIA TELEPHONE THROUGH MY ICICI BANK CREDIT CARD.I WAS ASSURED THAT THE PRODUCT WILL REACH WITHIN 7 DAYS. I WAS AGAIN CALLED BY THE SAME...

Living Media India Limited / Receipt of unordered books!

Go

With reference to the above subject, I have received 3 books through VPP which were not ordered by me. I have paid as per the invoice. On inquiry, I had sent the books back to Living Media India Limited, New Delhi on September 29, 2007, for which I was told that I will be reimbursed with the money. So far (November 5, 2007), I haven't received any payment. Gopi.

Living Media India Limited / Unsolicited VPP!

Living Media India Limited has sent me a VPP parcel and I am supposed to pay Rs. 525 at post office to collect. I haven't even ordered any books. This company is sending unsolicited parcels hoping people will pay up and collect parcels from post office.

Living Media India Limited / Books delivered not the same as ordered

I ordered three books on the net through India Today Book Club on 31st May 2007 . I have received three books today but they are not the same as the books that I had ordered. People beware!