Sort by: Date | Popularity

Literary Guild Complaints & Reviews

Literary Guild - Maryland, Nottingham / Customer Service/Changes

Re
Reviewer69196 on Sep 10, 2015

After many many years of both my father and myself buying from the Literary Guild I requested a transfer of the account to my name after my father passed away. The Literary Guild would not allow a transfer and my only choice is a new account. The problem is new accounts are only online now and they will not bill you as they have in the past. Since I will not use a credit card online I am simply being pushed out by this company. You would think that after many years of being a customer they would want to keep customers. This is a horrible way to deal with customers. I would no longer recommend this company to anyone.

Literary Guild / Billing

These idiots keep sending me bills claiming I owe them money after I've paid the bill. This has happend over and over again! Then I go into my account and try to cancel my membership and the website goes to a completely different page and doesn't let me cancel. I absolutely do not advise anyone to join this club it is way to stressful.

Literary Guild / Unbelieveably rude and refuse to listen to my complaints

Bi

I did not sign up for membership in the Literary Guild. They said they sent books to me. I've never received these books. They have now sent "my account" to a horrible collection agency called Eastern Collection Corporation. These people are unbelieveably rude and refuse to listen to my complaints. I'd like to hear from others who have had similar experiences.