Sort by: Date | Popularity

Linden Auto Sales Complaints & Reviews

Linden Auto Sales - New York / Rip off. Not actual mileage- changed odometers

Ha
Jan 14, 2012

This is a shady dealership. They changed the car digital odometer chip's to change the mileage. Carfax/autocheck was clean but when i went to the authorized nissan dealer to get it serviced after buying, the dealer said that the ECU mileage does not match the odometer mileage. They changed the chip on odometer and also removed the check engine light bulb. These dealers are crooks. I also did not receive car title for 4 months and only after i started leagal proceeding, i got the title. Now i am starting another legal battle for fraud with these crooks.

Linden Auto Sales / Awful experience

Go

I'm writing because I feel I was dealt a bad card from Linden Auto Sales at 2417 Linden blvd in Brooklyn New York. Can you help! I purchased a vehicle from Linden Auto Sales on March 6th, 2009. The dealer knew that I was an out-of-state customer and that I would have to register the in Georgia, where I reside. I was told by Sam the dealer the car was clean and had no major problems. Four days after purchase, I saw the check engine light. I tried to get in contact with the dealer by phone with no success. I then went directly to the dealer to get it resolved. There mechanics managed to get...