Sort by: Date | Popularity

LilyGal Complaints & Reviews

LilyGal - Maine, China / clothing, customer service and shipping policies

My
Dec 18, 2018

Purchased clothing items online from Lilygal.com. Used their sizing chart when ordering, purchased items, then waited weeks for delivery. The items were not at all what was pictured on website; very poor quality material, grossly mis-sized, hole in pocket of one of the items and UGLY!!! It was not easy contacting these people for refund ( no customer contact number) then I had to pay to send the items back. Any reputable company would have paid that expense given the fact they were damaged and mis-sized. I didn't know that these clothes were coming from China and I should have read reviews before purchasing. Why does the USA allow our consumers to be scammed like this?? BUY USA ONLY!!!

LilyGal / return policy

Ka
Mar 26, 2018

I ordered two tunic tops and a light coat. One of the tunic tops arrived along with the coat - neither fit, were poor quality. The next day or so I got another coat (same as the first), the other tunic top and two more of the first tunic. I was charged $77.91 for the first package (one tunic and one coat). I was again charged $140.04 for the second package. I cannot enter the order number of the second package ($140.04). I cannot communicate with them (none of the email addresses get any response other than they cannot response to emails). I would like a full refund of the $140.04 and the $77.91. I will gladly return the items if I can get a return number for both packages and an address.