Sort by: Date | Popularity

Lesportsac Complaints & Reviews

Lesportsac / Their backpacks tore after one day in school

Nov 05, 2015

I have bought two backpacks for my sons from LeSportSac. They arrived quickly and looked great, but on the next day my sons came from the school and showed me the backpacks. The zippers were broken and it the bottom of the backpack was torn out. It was impossible to repair them. I sent the pictures of these backpacks to the customer services and the owner offered me only 20% discount for the further orders. Awful attitude.

Lesportsac / All bags has broken zippers

Nov 01, 2015

I have bought three bags from LeSportsac, but all these bags weren’t durable. After I used them couple of times, all zippers broke and I couldn’t close the bag. I complained several times to their customer services, but they couldn’t refund already and told me that it has happened accidently. But I don’t think like this. 3 bags and 3 broken zippers. I don’t consider it is a coincidence. So, I don’t recommend their bags.

Lesportsac / The company sold the backpack, but on the next day they wanted to sell the backpack with the discount

Nov 01, 2015

We have bought the backpack for our daughter from Lesportsac. There was a big sale, but this backpack didn’t include in the sales. We bought it anyway and after one day we checked the website and this backpack was included in the list of the sale. We emailed them and asked that maybe they made a mistake. But the response was too rude and disrespectful. The company has problems with the attitude.