Sort by: Date | Popularity

Leisure Living Superstore Complaints & Reviews

Leisure Living Superstore / Scam and cheating

Ru

I purchased Spa and Gazebo which were never delivered, appx $3500 in 2003. When I tried to get credit card credited, several times, they indicated that my AMEX would be credited but it never was. Several months later on a follow-up they indicated that the purchases were AS IS and could not be refunded, even though I never received it. I reported then to California Bureau of Consumer Protection, for which i sent them a copy, they called me immediately and apologized for not crediting card. i assumed they ten credited card but I just found this out recently when auditing my credit card balances, they still never credited.

Leisure Living Superstore - California, Temecula / RIP OFF/DISHONEST BUSINESS

Sc

THIS LETTER IS TO NOTIFY EVERYONE THAT LEISURE LIVING SUPERSTORE IS A VERY DISHONEST PLACE OF BUSINESS. THEY RIPPED ME OFF AND CONTINUE RIPPING OFF THEIR CUSTOMERS DAILY. THEY ARE OPERATING A DECPTIVE BUSINESS .THEIR EMPLOYEES MAY SEEM LEGITIMATE, BUT DON'T FALL FOR IT!! THIS IS A FRONT, THEY TOO ARE GOING TO STEAL YOUR MONEY, AND YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN. THE PHONE NUMBERS THEY WILL GIVE YOU AFTER YOUR PURCHASE WILL BE BOGUS, AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR PURCHASED ITEM.

Leisure Living Superstore - California, Temecula / Scamming customers

Le

Public beware! Leisure Living has file chapter 11. This is posted on many websites. Also, there are multiple complaints about customers making purchases and never receiving their items. This is true. It happened to me. I bought some furniture and still waiting for my delivery. I call the store and get nowhere! I never get a honest answer and I never get a return cal. It is my opinion and others on web that there is no furniture to be sold/ delivered and they are deliberately taking out money.

Leisure Living Superstore - California, Temecula / Fraud and scam

Mi

I purchased a $2, 500 sauna from leisure living superstore on may 3, 2008. They were having (still are) a "everything must go", liquidation, and store will be closing sale. My expected delivery date is long over due and the excuses are ridiculous. We call the store and supervisors etc. daily, and still no response. We have contacted our credit card company AMEX and they are going to start a billing inquiry and investigation. Please inform the public STAT. I would have never suspected this type of fraud from what appeared to be a normal place of business. PLEASE ISSUE PUBLIC NOTICE ON LEISURE LIVING TEMECULA. BEWARE UNSUSPECTING VICTIMS!

Leisure Living Superstore - California, Temecula / Terrible company!

Va

Leisure Living Superstore is a family business owned by Jeffrey Berry. Jeffrey employs his family in the business including his son, Jared Berry. Don't believe anything they or their employees say. They make the sale and your money and then many customers have a difficult time getting the item they purchased delivered on time, delivered at all or when an item is delivered the item is not the item purchased. Finally, in our case the item we received was broken and Leisure Living would not return it, pick it up or fix it. There are FTC federal and state consumer laws that are suppose to protect...