Legacy Holding Group Complaints & Reviews Sorted by Most Reviews

Legacy Holding Group / They still haven't returned money back They still haven't returned money back

Do
Apr 28, 2015

We signed the contract with the company Legacy Holding Group. These ### got money from me, but it was big mistake. These jerks took really large sum from us and promised to return it within couple of months. Every week we called them and asked about money, but they replied that they didn’t have whole sum, so they would return it on the next week. WTF? We want our money back, so please help us.

Legacy Holding Group / Bad experience

Al
Jan 02, 2012

My mother had a very bad experience with Legacy Holding Group located at 3115 So. Quince Suite 130, Chandler AZ 85248. At some point she started to experience financial problems and was forced to refinance her home loan. She has chosen LHG to do so and this company talked her to pay all the fees in advance. Instead of agreed fee of $3060 they have charged almost $3500. But even after deducting these fees nothing was done to refinance my mothers loan, basically they have stolen her money. I’ve already notified government authorities about this fraudulent activity, let’s see what happens next. The only way right now to manage my mothers financial situation is by help of all her children.