Sort by: Date | Popularity

Leathericon.com Complaints & Reviews

Leathericon.com / Wrong sizes, too big

Ba

WE ORDERED THIS Order ID : LI6778-12282009-531 Product Name: Excellent short leather dress Color: Black Size: M Height: 5.7 [+] preferred lengt of the total garment 40 inch Order ID : LI6778-12282009-531 Product Name: Hood leather jacket Color: Black Size: M Height: 5.7 Order ID : LI6778-12282009-531 Product Name: Sauveur Color: Black Size: 8 Height: 5.7 The following are the measurements according to size M : Size:M Bust - 39.5 Waist - 30.5 Hip - 41.5 Shoulder – 16 Sleeve – 24 Sleeve Length From center of back - 32-33 Size 8 Waist – 28.5 Hip – 39 Inseam -...

Leathericon.com - California / No offer found

Sa

I landed to Leathericon.com through coupon site as i wanted to buy one good blazer for corporate wear. There I found variety of leather clothing & accessories.I really like their leather corporate collection as they are available in short lengths, two button front corporate wear and three button closure and so forth. They mentioned good offers.But I didn't find offer in corporate wear.Coupon code is applicable for which products?Where I can contact for offers?Can Leathericon.com clear my doubts regarding coupons and deal offers?