Sort by: Date | Popularity

Leather4Sure Complaints & Reviews

Leather4Sure / SCAM

Un
May 30, 2014

I ordered a leather jacket from this company online. When I initially ordered it, it said my order would be in, in 5 days. A few days later I receive an email asking for my measurements (neck, chest, arm, etc). They then say the jacket will be here in 2 weeks. I have asked how I can track my status and they said I can log on to my account. I CAN NOT LOG ON AND I NO LONGER CAN GET ONTO THE WEBSITE. The will not respond to any of my emails and I have sent several emails. I still don't have my jacket either. I have read several complaints from this company I believe I have been scammed like...

Leather4Sure / They are unwiling to refund my money

Le
Jan 16, 2014

This site is shady. They claim to have a 24/7 consumer service desk, yet there is no phone number. They claim an invoice and return form is in each shipment, yet there was no return form in my shipment. They asked for measurements even though according to the site, XL would fit me. When I emailed to get a return form or directions on how to return an item, they replied with "what is wrong with the item that you want to return it?" When pressed, they said my coat was custom made for me and could not be returned. Nothing on the site talked about their items being custom made. They claim to be UK, however the item was shipped from Pakistan. Stay away, you will not get your money back.

Leather4Sure - New South Wales / Tag Heuer Leather Jacket

Au
Oct 01, 2013

Firstly, there is no mention Or address as to which country they are from, which Is Pakistan. Then the Product I received (Tag Heuer jacket) was nothing like the picture and when I complained they ignored my emails until I harassed them so much that they responded saying they would do nothing about it as they never claimed to be original Tag Heuer (if you visit their website, they have a whole section dedicated to Tag Heuer). Very rude and short in their emails and very non responsive! Very bad company to deal with!!!