Sort by: Date | Popularity

Lean Cuisine Complaints & Reviews

Lean Cuisine - Wisconsin, Superior / FALSE ADVERTISING ON BOX

Dl
May 11, 2013

THE BOX OF LEAN CUISINE STATES 'FOUR CHEESE CANNELLONI'-MUCH TO MY SURPRISE WHEN I OPENED THE BOX THERE WERE ONLY 2 CANNELLONI-FALSE ADVERTISING

Lean Cuisine - Michigan, Roseville / fly in my food

Jt
Oct 7, 2011

Today on October 7Th I opened a box of chicken fettuccine and placed it in the microwave. when i removed the lean cuisine and took off the plastic I noticed a dead fly. Because It was in the product before the plastic was removed I know it was of no fault of mine. I will never buy the product again and believe I deserve reimbursement for poor safety precautions. My email address is [email protected] and my number is 586-306-9334. Thank you for your time.

Lean Cuisine - Maine, Sanford / Disgusting meal

Ci

I bought the Lean Cuisine Hunan Stir Fry Chicken frozen meal and after I heated it up, , , , I noticed that the meal didn't have the sauce in it that it was suppose to have and the meal was dry and I was not able to eat it. Tried to save the box but someone after me threw their trash away and my box was all gross.

Lean Cuisine - Wisconsin, Fond du Lac / what are they going to do about it?

Ni

jsut yesterday i bought a lean cuisine meal from the Walmart located in Fond Du Lac off of Rolling Meadows Drive. later that evening I cooked the meal in hopes of consuming it, when to my surprise there was a piece of tree bark embeded into the meal. This was not your average tree bark, but that which looks like it comes from some stem or piece of planting/ growing procedure(stage) of vegtables. this would not have be so upsetting me if i was not sharing this meal with my 16 month old daughter. what type of reimbursment should i recive? should i press charges? should i forget it? maybe call...

Lean Cuisine - Michigan, Rockford / Bad service

Va

In September 2007 I ordered a designer lunch bag from Lean Cuisine. It was to be shipped within 8-10 weeks. At the same time a friend placed an order for the same item. The cost was $9.95 which included shipping and handling. Around the beginning of December I spoke with my friend and found out that she had received hers before Halloween. Believing that mine must have been lost in shipping I called Lean Cuisine to get a tracking number. I had to call 3 numbers before someone would speak to me about this. I was told that there was a computer glitch detected on November 13 and my order had to be...