Leaders Furniture Complaints & Reviews Sorted by Most Reviews

Leaders Furniture / I got only half of the order

Re
Sep 13, 2015

We bought 6 chairs from the company Leaders Furniture, but the seller contacted me next day and told that only 3 chairs were available. He wanted to know what I wanted to do next. I told that I would love to get these chairs and wait for other 3 chairs. I was shocked that after 3 weeks seller hasn’t contacted me and he didn’t tell me anything precisely about these 3 chairs. I need to know, because the price for one chair was too high. I need chairs or money back.

Leaders Furniture / The seller hasn't confirmed the purchase of dining table

Aug 28, 2015

The selection of furniture was great. I ordered bedding set and dining table with 5 chairs from the company Leaders Furniture. The seller charged me for bedding and dining table, but he confirmed only dining table. I waited 10 days and got the confirmation that the bedding set was shipping, but nothing about the dining table. The seller didn’t react to my emails and complaints.

Leaders Furniture / They charged me for free service

Uc
Sep 21, 2014

I bought patio furniture from the company Leaders Furniture. The seller promised free delivery for the orders over $100. I paid about $476 for the ordered stuff and expected to get free delivery, but these jerks charged me for the delivery and took money without my notice. Afterwards they kept silence and still no delivery. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.