Sort by: Date | Popularity

LDS Leather Company Complaints & Reviews

LDS Leather Company / Never sent merchandise

Gi

Unprofessional, non-responsive and failed to deliver product. Have waited almost three months. They do not respond to emails or to telephone calls. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESES PEOPLE!! I ordered a custom dog collar which was supposed to be delivered before Christmas. They never responded to any telephone calls and never answer the telephone. Unfortunately I did not check out the company before I purchased my collar and am only now discovering the numerous complaints against them. If you place an order with LDS leather you will be out your money and you will not receive the product you ordered. It appears to be a fancy website of smoke and mirrors. Be warned!

LDS Leather Company - Oklahoma, Norman / very unprofessional and dishonest

Jo
Jon

Ordered 2 collars on 3/27. Told I would have them in 30 days. Called them mid May, said they would go out next week. Called the week after it was suposed to be done, it was not. She said it would go out at the end of that week. It did not. When I emailed to see what the problem was she responded by cancelling my order and telling me to look elsewhere. That was 11 weeks in. Called today 6/9 to see what the problem was and I was yelled at by a guy on the phone and was hung up on. Needless to say, very unprofessional and a giant waste of my time. Ignored most of my emails and they are rarely there to answer the phone. Not sure why, we know they aren't working.

LDS Leather Company / LDS Leather Company is unprofessional and dishonest

LDS Leather Company - www.ldsleather.com I placed my order in writing via fax in mid August 2017. I call to see if my faxed was received, I spoke with Larry. He was very unprofessional. He gave me a hard time because I was requesting 1" wide collars for my two small breed dogs. He basically told me that the width was big for the length. I told him that I understood that. He said ‘I can make you whatever you want but since this is custom once it’s made it’s yours whether you like the way it looks or not.’ I said OK, I understand this is what I want and I want to place the...